Enrolment - Australian Citizens
The following process applies to students who are AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS or those who hold a current RESIDENT VISA.
Step #1: Complete and submit an Application for Enrolment form. Your application will be processed upon payment of the $55 application fee. This processing fee is non-refundable. Your application cannot be processed until the application fee has been paid.
Step #2: Documents required to be submitted with your Application for Enrolment form:
- Copy of child's Birth Certificate or Passport
- Latest school reports (excluding children enrolling into the Prep year)
- Latest NAPLAN report (excluding children enrolling into Prep, Year 1, Year 2 or Year 3)
- Any other supporting documentation, e.g. awards, certificates, residency documentation, medical, etc.
- Character reference (only required for children enrolling into Years 7 - 12 and Boarding)
Once you have submitted the Application for Enrolment and accompanying documentation and paid the application fee, our Enrolments Officer will acknowledge receipt of your application via email, and will make contact with you should any additional information be required.
Step #3: Interview and/or assessment - all applicants requesting enrolment are required to have an interview and/or assessment with either the Principal, or appropriate Head of School. This will be arranged at a mutually convenient time once all required documentation has been received by the school.
Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer from the school. For the Offer to be accepted, an enrolment deposit of $400 per child, or $600 per family is required to secure the position.
We invite you to view the school's Information Handbook for further details.
Fees relating to tuition and bus transport, as well as payment options and other considerations can all be found on the Tuition & Boarding Fees schedule.